SENTECH’s Consulting provides a wide range of services designed to meet specific needs of broadcast and telecoms operators across sub-Saharan Africa. Over the years SENTECH has evolved by reinventing itself and transforming from solely providing signal distribution services into a company that provides communication technology services following the convergence of broadcasting and telecommunications. Providing communication networks and services in this convergent environment resulted in a fundamental shift in the company from being a traditional broadcast signal distributor to being a key industry player in a highly competitive telecommunications and multimedia market. Our Consulting services are categorized as follows:
NETWORK DESIGN AND INTEGRATION
Our teams of highly skilled engineers would assist you with:
- designing an end-to-end network i.e. Digital Terrestrial Television
- reviewing and remediating obsolete network
- reviewing existing environment and providing network expertise and guidance
- developing a blue print to assist your organization to optimize your existing networks to eliminate interference, improving coverage and reliability.
Our state-of-the-art planning tools, and qualified teams are well versed to assist broadcasters and telecoms operators:
- to optimize their coverage based on demo graphic analysis
- with coverage and spectrum planning that conforms to ITU standards and specifications
REGULATORY AND POLICY DEVELOPMENT
Being an active member of the ITU frequency coordination committee, our staff can assist any organization to
- develop and implement policies and regulations based on the guidelines set by the committee.
- drafting and formulating regulations and policies based on best practice.
- Advises clients on regulatory strategy and compliance
TECHNICAL CONSULTING AND NETWORK AUDIT
All consulting work are done by registered professionals and include elements such as:
- Mast design, transmitter design and electrical reticulation.
- Technical audits of existing networks are conducted on behalf of broadcasters to determine the status and operational level of their infrastructure.
Our qualified project managers will work with governments and broadcasters to plan and implement their digital migration strategies. We recommend practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the needs of our customer.